Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blackhead Eraser by 'Clean and Clear'?

Have you tried it yet, how does it work? Does it get rid of them? Of course they wont go away in a day mind you.





If it DOESN'T work then what DOES work to get rid of blackheads?





all answers are helpful!Blackhead Eraser by 'Clean and Clear'?
I use a clean and clear product and it doesnt seem to work for me and Ive been using it for a while.


I had bad blackheads and pore buildup on my nose.





For your nose try 'Bore Nose Strips' they really do work.





For your whole face try 'St.Ives Aproicot Scrub'.It smells great and works great too.





Both products work amazingly for me so try them out.Blackhead Eraser by 'Clean and Clear'?
I used it for a little while. Didn't really like it personally. What worked the best was I started using a facial scrub twice a week. I noticed less blackheads and softer skin. :D





I use the dead sea facial scrub from bestbathstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan