Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena WAVE?

I have blackheads on my nose and chin, but don't really have a big problem with acne. I have breakouts, but when I breakout I only have 2 or 3 big bumps and some small bumps.. I really like both products from what I already know, but they seem mostly the same.. Which do you like or prefer over the other?? Also, I am going to get some blackhead/face cleanser, but don't know which name brand to use. Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear..Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena WAVE?
Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser. it is made specifically for blackheads, which seem to be your main problem. I actually haven't tried the blackhead eraser, but I tried Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, and it worked great! I have tried the Neutrogena wave before, and it doesn't work well at all. Now i use Neutrogena Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, and it is the best cleaner I have ever used! It made my skin so soft after just one use! and it clears blackheads so well!Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena WAVE?
I have the same problems! I haven't tried either of those... But I use a blackhead clearing wash that's Walgreens brand. It works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan