Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Wave get rid of blackheads?

I have really bad blackheads and I can't decide between the Wave or the Clean and Clear blackhead Eraser. Does the Wave just get rid of pimples or does it get rid of blackheads too?





If you guys have any other suggestions let me know!Does the Neutrogena Wave get rid of blackheads?
Here's what I do when i get blackheads. I use the wave to open and clean out my pores. Then atfer i rinse it off then i use the acne cream i would consider proactiv. It works great.Does the Neutrogena Wave get rid of blackheads?
Not sure which helps but this home remedy should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
No it doesn't, but it will make your face soft the first 2 times you use it then eventually dry your face out HORRIBLY!! then after that it will make you break out. Yeah dont waste your money, and it doesn't even foam like it says in the commercial.
It totally works! its really good for oily skin! My skin is TOTALLY clear now! i recommend you buy it! its my favorite cleanser EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan