Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?

I just got the clean and clean blackhead eraser and when i used it my face feels baby butt smoth. But some ppl said that there face broke out when they used it. My mom said it prob just brought all the underground pimples out to get rid of them. Does anyone have this product and how did it work? and how many days a week should i use it so it gets rid of my pimples but dosnt dry my skin out?Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
Ok im not familiar with the eraser but it sounds like a type of exfoliant. and the problem with using an exfoliant everyday is you are taking away all the natural oils and pretty much stripping your skin and not allowing it to heal or repair itself. I can see why people broke out, probably because its too harsh for everyday use. it is not bringing up underground pimple, it is causing more! hope this helps! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan