Saturday, June 26, 2010

If I only use Neutrogena, would I clean everything(acnee, uneven skin tone, blackheads, brown spot)?

I'm using Neutrogena Deep Clean for a while now, but I'm just wondering, does it cleans everything? I mean like acnee, uneven skin tone, blackheads, etc. Or do I have to buy other products to clean each one of them, separately?


If so, is there a product thats not too expensive and that cleans everything?





ThanksIf I only use Neutrogena, would I clean everything(acnee, uneven skin tone, blackheads, brown spot)?
i mean. it could work. but the thing is it depends if neutrogena matches and like agrees/works for ur specific skin type. i mean i use a couple products from neutrogena depending on what specifically works well for my skin type. but i suggest using clean and clear as well (price wise) and test out different products until you find one that works.





hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan