Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogeana wave or clean&clear blackhead eraser?

Which one works the best?


for pimples, acne scars.....blackheads.........etc?





I'll give 10 pts for best answer! :DNeutrogeana wave or clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser?
I use Neutrogeana wave....It makes your skin sooo soft!! lol -KKNeutrogeana wave or clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser?
I have a Neutrogena Wave. I really like it but just for daily cleansing. I rarely get breakouts, so it's nice because it isn't too harsh of a cleanser since I don't really need anything to try to keep them at bay. However, I do sometimes get them under my bangs %26amp; when I have PMS, and it doesn't really do much if anything to get rid of them. My skin does always feel really soft after I use it, though! Overall I like it but I wouldn't reccomend it if you need something to get rid of acne.
Clean %26amp; Clear!!! i use it every night before i go to bed and in the morning my pimples are either gone or have gotten smaller then they were the night before. just remember either on eu choose isn't gonna work in 24 hours depending on the size of whatever u have.
Clean %26amp; Clear!


I have both, and trust me, the wave doesn't do jack.





- The wave just looks cute, but trust me- it's overhyped.


Also, I used to break out on occasion and the wave didn't really help with acne or blackheads at all.
i have both and i like them both a lot but the thing about the blackhead earaser is that if you use it too often it will irritate your skin..so i guess if you have very sensitive skin use the neutogeana wave it leaves your skin really soft
u have to be careful with clean and clear it makes u break out more i used to use clean clear an there products are the worse so try aveeno or some other brand
clean and clear because it gets rid of blackheads and neutrgeona wave only make skin softer not look better
i think clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser because Neutrogeana wave gives you more acne after using it
Get proactive.....Better than the other two combined...
that's really your decision, it mostly depends on your skin type....i really want both though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan