Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little acne bumps? also, clean & clear blackhead eraser?

I have these little colorless bumpies on my nose, and a few on my forehead, and I was wondering, what are they? They're annoying, I can get rid of them, but they always come back. I recently have been using the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser and so far it has worked;on my bumpies, and also on my blackheads. I was also wondering how long until I would see complete results (as in no blackheads)??Little acne bumps? also, clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser?
You just answered your own question as to what they are - blackheads or if they're white than whiteheads....as for the how long - well it will take at least 2-3 weeks for any (unprescribed) acne medication to have full effectLittle acne bumps? also, clean %26amp; clear blackhead eraser?
herpes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan