Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does clean&clear blackhead eraser work?

does it actually erase blackheads? and how long does it take for the blackhead to be gone. i have a lot on my nose and a few on my chinDoes clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser work?
I have the Blackhead Eraser and it worked ok for me. It got rid of a few of my blackheads, but not all of them (my nose is practically a blackhead magnet). But it also got the rest of my face very nice and soft and clean. I started seeing an improvment in my skin in a few weeks. The only thing about it is that I really had to scrub to get the to the blackheads. It left my skin a bit red and irritated but it went away a few minutes after using the Blackhead Eraser.


Good luck!Does clean%26amp;clear blackhead eraser work?
Nope...





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i don't know the answer to you're question but I do know you spelled Michael Jackson wrong it's MICHAEL Jackson MICHEAL Jackson. just sayin' about you not michael jackson
i dk. but I use the wave and it works for me and I think its the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan