Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Clean And Clear BlackHead Eraser Work?

i was thinking about useing it but im not sure if it works so if u have used it plz tell me how it works for you :)Does Clean And Clear BlackHead Eraser Work?
I used it and it works WONDERS! I recommend it to anyone with in one clean my black heads started shrinking!Does Clean And Clear BlackHead Eraser Work?
I just used it last night. After using it i found my face to be smooth and refreshed. It exfoliates well and takes off all the dead skin basically. I'm not sure how well it works on blackheads or whiteheads because i don't get a lot of those, but for an exfoliate it is awesome. I would recommend it.
AH! Clean and Clear's products seem like they wouls be a great facewash, but realy when your acne comes back or when you get a pimple it is worse from using clean and clear...





  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan