Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean and Clear BlackHead Eraser?

So I have really bad blackheads and I got this a little while ago and have been using it for 2 days. I notice my skin is feeling softer but the blackheads amount is the same. Is it suppose to be like this or am I doing something wrong.





I usually apply the pad of for about 2 minutes right after I shower. When I am done I wipe my face with my showering towel. Is this bad?





Also how long should I keep applying the pad or am I doing it right?Clean and Clear BlackHead Eraser?
I think the black head eraser should work a little more over time. Black heads are build up of oil, so try using oil blotting sheets (clean and clear makes great ones) to blot up oil during the day. Make sure to blot, and not wipe with these pads because that causes clogged pores. Also, try blotting you face dry when you get out of the shower rather than wiping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan