Saturday, June 26, 2010

When & How do/should I use the Clean & Clear Blackhead eraser? Before the shower...after the shower..whenn?

Also..I was thinking would it be best if I'd steam my fave over boiling water for a couple minutes then use it cuz my pores would be open or s/t...


%26amp; if I'd do it before the shower..then would it still be okay to wash my face in the shower with soap..or should I do it then use the eraser after..??


haha I'm sorry..LITERALLY just got it last night %26amp; I don't want to mess it up...plus there are no instructions..also...sorry..how long do the results last? %26amp; How long do I use the eraser until I see results?


How many times should I be using it??


THANK YOU!!!!!


pls give me all information possible!!!!


thanks!!!!(:When %26amp; How do/should I use the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead eraser? Before the shower...after the shower..whenn?
do it after you get out of the shower for the best results.When %26amp; How do/should I use the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead eraser? Before the shower...after the shower..whenn?
The Blackhead Eraser should be used after you wash your face with warm water. It has a cleanser on the erasing pad so you wont have to wash your face after you use it, just before. It will take a few days to see results but if you have a specific area of blackheads, scrub hard on that area. It would be best to use a circular motion moving the eraser around to get the full clean effect. As soon as you see blackheads appearing again, just reuse the eraser but not every day. Hope it works for you! :)
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan