Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the neutrogena blackhead eraser really work?

question intended for people that have actually used it. Does the neutrogena blackhead eraser really work?
no. my brother has it. i have the neutrogena wave. its the SAME EXACT TIHING i swear. i use his blackhead eraser pads for my wave. blackheaderaser: 18$


wave: 13$ but yes it does work. i loveeee my wave!!!!!!!!! i reccomemnd buying it.Does the neutrogena blackhead eraser really work?
Yes it does work i have one


and thanks cant wait Report Abuse

yea it does, great exfoliator too! i mean nothing ERASES everything but my skin looked visibly better after like 4 minutes of it, mostly on my nose Report Abuse

No it doesnt work. And I have used the wave too and that didnt work for me either. I guess it just depends on your skin type. My friend has the wave and she loves it though.
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan