Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?

okay, does it really work?


is it better than the neutrogena wave?


and how much does it cost?





thanks.Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
okay. This works amazing for Black heads.. not pimple eraser.. if you have serious breakouts, this is not for you.. this is for blackheads.. chin,nose and forehead areas.. mainly.. it leaves your skin beautiful.





I bought mine for $19 and $3.50 for refills at Walgreens.





Walmart sells it for $17 and $6 for refills but they are sold out and they are currently back ordered. Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser?
okay i just got the netragina wave 3 weeks ago it didnt do anything but make it werce with white pus every were but then 1 week ago i got the black head eraser n all the black heads all over my face were gone in 5 days it was the best $20.00 i everspent
I would not suggest anything by clean%26amp;clear!





Once my sister got a face wash, and it had mineral oil in it!


So she broke out really bad!!


And once I got some face pads from clean%26amp;clear, and I broke out!





Do not buy andything by them, get the clinique 3-step system!


My skin is clear, and beautif thanks to it!


Or if you have pimple, try proactiv of acnefree, it's what my sister ow uses, my mom and I use the clinique








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Please answers mine(important!)
i think it might work but proactiv is much better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan