Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena Wave?

Which one would you recommend for me to use? Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena Wave?
lol, I just came in here from washing my face with my wave. idk which one you should get, because my nose has alot of black heads on it and the wave doesn't get rid of them. I'm thinking about buying the blackhead eraser because if you sign up on clean and clear.com they give you a $5 coupon off from $17, so both end up being $12. I'll email you if I get it and it works better than the wave I guess. good luck! %26lt;33Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser or Neutrogena Wave?
Do you have a lot of blackheads? I have the neutrogena wave and I love it!





Neutrogena wave is like $12 and I don't know how much the Blackhead eraser is.
Blackhead eraser works better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan