Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser?

You know that scrubber thing. Does it really work because I hate my blackheads and want to know should I get it. Or should I get the Proactiv Blackhead Remover instead.





ThanksDoes the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser?
No I got the neutrogena wave, and it's the same thing- Bull sh*t. Here's what you do:





- Get a box of pore strips, Biore, CVS brand, they're both the same.


- Rinse your skin with hot water (or steam it or take a shower)


- Exfoliate your skin


- Get a hot moist towel and place it on your black heads for 2-5 minutes if you did not take a shower


- Follow directions on pore strips box


- PEEL OFF SLOWLY AND MAKE SURE STRIP IS 100% DRY!





Good Luck! Blackheads are tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan