Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser???

I have seen it advertised. Does it work?Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser???
to be honest i love it, i just bought it the other day and used it and instantly after using it, my skin fely softer and cleaner. i just got done using it now, so im going to continue using it for the next few weeks cause it comes with 20 disposable pads so im going to use them up then see my results hopefully in the next month or so. don't listen to the person saying it has all this harmful stuff in it, cause there is nothing wrong with any of it, besides you can buy it at walmart for the cheapest which is what i paid like 17 bucks. hope it helps.Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser???
This thing is BADASS! i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I got it yesterday and have used it twice! It works ! Now its not a magic wand ,but i have tried it all and this is the closest thing to one!


at around 19.00 its so worth it! Report Abuse

I can remembre using it once or twice. I dont remember. Go to www.makeupalley.com. It's free you just have to join and you can read reviews on tons of stuff before you buy it from real people like you and me. I always go there before I buy anything.
I would be concerned with the amount of chemicals in this product. Sodium Laural Sulfate is my most warned against. It's in everything and mainly used because it sudses well. You'll find it in facial products, toothpaste, shampoo, and heavy duty ENGINE DEGREASERS, and GARAGE FLOOR CLEANERS. mmmmm, we're all trying to be environmentally friendly, so lets try an organic all natural cleaner...and something that won't slowly poison us!! Check out www.wildhorsetails.com
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan