Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there really a difference between 'clean and clear blackhead eraser' and the neutrogena wave?

they both seem good, but when i use the wave, it doesn't really do anything to help my breakouts. in fact, i've gotten another zit. i was thinking that maybe i should have bought the clean and clear blackhead eraser. if you have one or the other, please write below what they do to get rid of breakouts.Is there really a difference between 'clean and clear blackhead eraser' and the neutrogena wave?
Personally I have never used or even heard of the Blackhead eraser, although I am intrigued haha. I have however, boughten and thrown out the neutrogena Wave. It was a complete waste of $20 bones, and I very much regret not buying either a very nice facial cleanser, some good make up, or even put that 20 towards a few pair of shoes. because it was a complete waste of money.


I found that the idea seemed good, it did make my face soft, but after 3 weeks of using it and getting more zits then EVER, I threw it out, went back to my old facial routine, and now a couple weeks later Im just recovering. I really dont thikn this product got rid of black heads at all, infact I think it caused a build up in my pores, and you mentioned it has for you too..Is there really a difference between 'clean and clear blackhead eraser' and the neutrogena wave?
The Neutrogena Wave is more like a moisturizer than a acne treatment. If you want soft, smooth skin, get the Wave. But, moisturizers can often cause zits. If you're trying to get rid of zits, go with the blackhead eraser( I've heard it works great). But if you want soft, smooth skin, go with the Neutrogena Wave.





Hope I helped!
Not all treatments work for your skin type and they aren't going to solve them overnight!!I have the wave and my face doesn't have any pimples at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan