Saturday, June 26, 2010

PLEASE HELP!? Just got the Clean&Clear Black Head 'Eraser'-It seems nothing works I cant get rid of blackheads?

Am I using it wrong or did I just waste my money! So I put the pad on the vibrator thing, wet it and turn it on. It doesn't get all foamy and soapy! So I wet it more...nothing. So I press down on it with my palm, and that will get it soapy, but not much. Then, after I'm done, my skin feels tight. I then realized I have dry spots, color is uneven, and my skin is always feeling so dry and tight! I've tried everything and I can't get rid of my blackheads. It's discusting. I've used Mary-Kay, which works pretty well. But after using that for a while, I start to break-out; and it doesn't get rid of my blach heads. Yuck. My skin is too sensitive for Proactive, and I tried Sensi-Clear, loved it but then I had the same problem I had with Mary - Kay! A facial - I tried. It made me break out. Help?PLEASE HELP!? Just got the Clean%26amp;Clear Black Head 'Eraser'-It seems nothing works I cant get rid of blackheads?
blackheads are caused from oily skin (mostly from hormones)


you need to be exfoliating more


use a clay or mud mask


when you wash your face, pat your face dry


place a slightly warm/hot cloth/towel on your face


for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften


the blackhead, making it easier to remove.


http://photodrive.qool.com/images/6/favo鈥?/a>


put ice cube in a plastic bag after washing face


%26amp; place it over black heads to reduce the size





you can separate the yolk from the clear white part


of the egg ( dont boil or nothing just break it %26amp; let the clear stuff fall in a bowl)


beat that, %26amp; wear it as a mask for 10 minutes %26amp; wash off with warm water.





somedays Before washing your face


boil water %26amp; steam your face to open your pores more


%26amp; while there open run to the bathroom %26amp; wash your face


then rinse with COLD water to tighten the pores (this is so your skin doesnt get oily)





things to avoid :


- creamy, greasy %26amp; thick products


- DO NOT use bar soap ( unless its dove %26amp; not often either )


- don't use alot of lotions on your face or where it tends to get greasy ( mostly in the t-zone; forehead,nose,chin)PLEASE HELP!? Just got the Clean%26amp;Clear Black Head 'Eraser'-It seems nothing works I cant get rid of blackheads?
omg! I've been like dying to help someone with their blackheads because I used to have a ton too. What I do is i use baking soda as a scrub, then I apply Queen Helen's mint julep mask. This is optional but first you could steam your face to open your pores and maximize your results or you could take a hot shower and start from there. After washing your face (if you're in the shower) let hot water run on your face for a few minutes to open your pores then take a little but of baking soda on your fingertips and gently massage it all over your face. After you feel like you have gotten everywhere you should, rinse the baking soda off with warm water and next apply the Queen Helene mint julep mask. Wait until either 20 min or so of after the mask is dry and rinse it off. Then I normally just put witch hazel (toner) on my face and a hydrating lotion so my skin doesn't dry out and i am all set =] hope this helps email me if you have questions XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan