Saturday, June 26, 2010

Neutrogena Wave? Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser?

Hey guys. I have been thinking about getting one of those products. I was wondering If they work really well or is it just a waste of money?Neutrogena Wave? Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser?
The wave works well if you use it twice a day, but as soon as you stop using it you will see your blackheads slowly coming back. When using the wave I put extra black-head removing neutrogena face wash on the pad. You also have to scrub pretty hard to see results.Neutrogena Wave? Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser?
I strongly dislike ALL of those commercial acne products. None of them work, and the chemicals in those products are just HORRIBLE for your skin. I did a lot of research online about all the chemicals in my skincare (and haircare) products, and I ended up throwing out EVERYTHING. Now I will only use Burts Bees and a few other natural products. For acne, I use witch hazel as a toner, tea tree oil works great for oily skin, and then I wash with a natural face cleanser. Burts Bees orange scrub works wonders. I just use it morning, noon, and night. I suffered from teen and adult acne, but now I'm completely acne-free since I stopped using chemical products. I also use Burts Bees shampoo %26amp; conditioner (Super Shiny Grapefruit %26amp; Sugar Beet), and the avocado pre-shampoo treatment a couple times a week to make my hair soft %26amp; smooth. The honey %26amp; orange lotion smells AMAZING, too! Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked from the OT! My suggestion: go research the chemicals in those products, and then try something that's more natural and chemical-free. You will notice a difference right away. I won't ever go back!
I have the Neutrogena Wave and I must say it's pretty crappy. It doesn't work at all. Come to think of it, my skin might have even looked worse after using it for a few days. It is also a pain and hastle, to have to switch out the pads after each use, and they only give you about 12 pads a pack. I would not recommend it. As for the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser, I have heard it works well. Hope I helped!(:%26lt;3
lol this question has been posted from asia to us and everywhere else, but no one can help you better like tracy. her link about the two products (being comparred from price to use, etc) is listed below in my sources box. good luck
i have never used the black head eraser because i dont like clean%26amp;clear. but, the wave works really good!!! it really only works for black heads though.
i am in love with the wave, it works really well for me.


i find it doesn't help with blackheads that well though.


but zits clear up pretty fast! (:
The Neutroena Wave has worked really well for me
The blackhead eraser didn't work for crap on me! im not sure about the wave though cause ive never ever tried one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan