Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogena's wave vs. clean and clear's blackhead eraser?

which do you think works better?Neutrogena's wave vs. clean and clear's blackhead eraser?
wave :)Neutrogena's wave vs. clean and clear's blackhead eraser?
I have used both and I found the blackhead eraser to work incredibly well. Right after my first time using the blackhead eraser I could see blackheads starting to disappear, as opposed to the wave which doesn't work as well and takes longer. The blackhead eraser gets into pores a lot better.
I just started using the neutrogena wave and it is awesome. I could actually see a difference after one use. I haven't used the blackhead eraser, but I have used other scrubs and the wave is much better.
They Bothh worked the same for me so its hard to saay; ahaha


buut prolly the wavee


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081103230347AAd6nCs
Neutrogena didn't work for me, nor did Clean and Clear products. I'm still fighting acne... But these overrated products are SO last year.
i havent used these products before but i would trust neutrogenas brand more because theyve had more success (meaning their products actually work)


good luck :)
i suggest getting peanut butter and putting it on your face for 12-14 minutes. all your acne will be gone. make sure its a thick layer
eraser is amazing!
never have used either of those usually facial cleansers make me break out...
clean and clear is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan