Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean and clear blackhead eraser vs. neutrogena wave?

question one: does the clean and clear blackhead eraser really work? if so, how well?





question two: does the neutrogena wave really work? if so, how well and does it clear/reduce blackheads?





question three: if they both work, which is better and would it be worth buying?





it would be really great if someone would answer these questions! thanks! [=Clean and clear blackhead eraser vs. neutrogena wave?
iv actually tryed the wave and it does help. i used the wave and this other product cant think of the name but its been around for a LONG time and i used them for only like 5days straight 1 times a day because i had dry skin and was getting severe acne and it rlly did help both i still had a lil acne but it was mostly tiny blk heads on my nose and before i had rlly bad red zits on my forehead and it took most of them away and the 1's tht were still there on the whole face were barly noticeable and even ppl at my middle school noticed it. so ya its defintly worth getting the wave and the hang on let me find it... its called noxema and its in a blue bottle and i like the pump bottle. but i would suggest both but the wave can get a lil expensive but the noxema is pretty cheap for a pretty big bottle. HOPED I HELPED! also im even a male and hell i didt mind using wave/noxema which is also kinda like a mosturizerClean and clear blackhead eraser vs. neutrogena wave?
1. I have never tried it, but have heard fairly mixed results





#2. Yes it does! Basically, it is just a really good cleanser and deep cleans your pores. It just takes all the dirt right out of them.





#3. It wouldn`t be fair for me suggest one, because I have only tried the wave, but I can say that I really like the wave. It makes your skin very soft and clean, which is essential.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) Here is my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
The blackhead eraser really doesn't work .


I would recommend the neutrogena wave . It costs less and it pretty much does the same thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan