Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reviews for Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser.?

Hi! Well, anything positive or negative about it?


I've heard both.


I've heard that it makes your skin SUPER SOFT.


But some people say it makes you breakout.


So, I'm gonna have my FIRST FIRST DAY EVER of Jr. High and I don't want to be breaking out.


So yep.


Help PLEASE!Reviews for Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser.?
Jr high isn't for a few weeks,


i suggest trying it for a week, and if it hasnt worked yet then, move on





most cleansers don't work until a week in


if youre out of options, spectro jel works really well :)





sorry haha yeah i've tried it, it works but not over night...then again i use other facial cleansers so maybe that could've played a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan