Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clean and clear blackhead eraser users.?

does it work?





10 points for most detailed answerClean and clear blackhead eraser users.?
I haven't used it. But i have used clean and clear cleansers before and they work pretty well. You can also try using the strips that you put on your nose. It takes all of the gunk out of your blackheads. You can try to pop them for fun. lolClean and clear blackhead eraser users.?
Well it is like any old cleanser for your skin it isn't as good as they make it seem I will say it did pretty good on my skin it did take like 4-5 weeks though thats not to bad but like it didn't completely take them away but it worked okay so idk if it's just the way my skin is but you know what ur skin is like I don't so I would probaly try but really it is up to u I have oily oily skin so that could be it bc I use like 4 different skin care things so lol idk what to say bout ur skin so hope if u get it, it works
for most pimples, not all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan