Thursday, June 24, 2010

Neutrogena Wave, Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser, etc?

Have you ever used either of those products, and how did they work for you?


Also, what are methods you use to get rid of blackheads?


Please and thank you!


:]Neutrogena Wave, Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser, etc?
I think the Neutrogena Wave is best. I haven't used it, but I do trust their products well!


One thing-- you've seen the Clean and Clear commercial for the blackhead eraser, notice that the lighting is SOO bright so you can't actually see the girl's faces, so obviously it doesn't work, and they don't have the willpower to actually show their acne-covered faces.


I usually wash my face with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cleanser. I loooove the smell, and if you use it 2 times a day, it really helps because it's got sacyclic acid [i hope i've spelt that right , haha] and the acid helps prevent blackheads from re-appearing.


Hope I helped. :DD


Good luck with yours too! xNeutrogena Wave, Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser, etc?
The clean and clear is the best!!! i hav one and it works amazingly. :) definantly get one.
Blackhead Eraser is the best skin product I have EVER used and I have used a lot. I love everything about it. Its a great way to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads. I hope you get it because you will totally see a difference in your skin after you use it. I have only had it for a week and love it. My sister went out and bought it after me she loved mine so much. So you can see we love it very much. Its a must when it comes to cleaning your skin!
I have never tried the Neutrogena wave but I have tried both the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser and the Neutrogena Skin Rejuvenator. The Clean %26amp; Clear one works very well. It made my skin soft, its affordable, at Target they're selling them for like 16.99 and you can get $5.00 off of it when you use the coupon Clean %26amp; Clear gives out on their website. Anyway, it leaves your face feeling really soft after using it, but it does not last. The Neutrogena Skin Rejuvenator is $33.99 and the Neutrogena website also gives a $5.00 off coupon as well. I have used it and it definitely works. It left my face feeling soft, my skin was glowing, and for a moment I thought all my blackheads were completely gone. The price is pretty high. I mean I loved using the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser, its worth it especially since I'm broke. It really does clear up blackheads and its cheaper, but if you have severe blackheads and want super clear skin I'd go with the Neutrogena Rejuvenator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan