Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean&Clear Blackhead Eraser?? (: Can't make up my mind..?

I'm tempted to buy the thing because i have heard some mixed reviews on it. Both being excellent, and then horrible. But even if it doesn't work for the blackheads on my forehead, i've heard it still makes skin SUPER soft. Soft skin is a good thing (i think (: ). GAH!





What do you think--is it worth it? (:Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Eraser?? (: Can't make up my mind..?
I have the neutrogena wave and I absolutly love it. They're basically the same.. mine is pink.. the one you're talking about is white and purple.. the pads are the same size.. I don't know.. I'm sure they're basically the same. Some of my friends use the C%26amp;C one.. some have the wave.. they all seem to like them. The wave is cheaper.. but either way, it does make your skin amazingly soft, so I think it's worth it : )Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Eraser?? (: Can't make up my mind..?
it makes your skin soft but doesn't clear blackheads


it comes with about 30 pads n clears only some of blackheads using all of them


so if you want it you'll have to replace them
honey if you have blackhead on your face your face is not going to be smooth no matter what you put on your face try some Noxzema

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan