Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Blackhead Eraser work?

I have a lot of blackheads on my chin and nose areas, I want to get rid of them before school starts and I was planning on buying the Blackhead eraser by Neutrogena. Is it worth the $20 and does it actually work or is it one of those products that dry your skin completely? I also don't have sensitive skin if that helps.Does the Neutrogena Blackhead Eraser work?
yes it does! it saved my face.


though they dont all come out the first time you use it.


you have to keep using it.


i use it every other day.


but wash your face with facial soaps the days you dont use it.Does the Neutrogena Blackhead Eraser work?
NO DONT BUY IT IT SUX
Try using Biore Strips! They work the first time you use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan