Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blackhead Eraser?! DOES IT WORK!?

Does it Really work? IS it worth The Money??! ThanksBlackhead Eraser?! DOES IT WORK!?
honestly, the blackhead eraser is not worth the money... i have a way cheaper way


just take the ink out of a ballpoint pen and press the end of the part where the pen came out over the blackhead and presto! the blackhead will pop off.at least, that is what my friend told me to do, i've never had a blackhead before.Blackhead Eraser?! DOES IT WORK!?
I cant answer your question, but if you want to get rid of blackheads, go to a facial place and get a deep pore cleanser. I just got one today and all my blackheads are GONE! and my face is soo smooth i love it
no, it doesn't i haven't had good experience with it and trust me, i am looking all over for the perfect product to get rid of blackheads!
the clean and clear one? I would say no. It makes your skin a little smoother but over all, it doesn't really help blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan