Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clean&Clear Blackhead Eraser work?

I have really bad and deep blackheads on my nose. Will this work?


I've tried Clean%26amp;Clear blackhead removal scrub product and everything.Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Eraser work?
usually works on the first try, takes about 2 to 3 to get the best resultClean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Eraser work?
No it does not cause i have mild blackheads and it didnt work for me i suggest you use pro active, put your face in hot water to open them and then in cold to close them (dont put your face in the actual water) and also put a towel over your head like make sure the heat isnt escaping. OR take them out the old fashion way (squeze them). good luck ';)
I have never used it, but I was looking through a magazine once and saw that it won awards b/c it works so well. So, l guess it does work well.
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan