Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blackhead eraser or wave ?

I already have the neturagena wave. It's nothing like it said on tv, with all the foam and stuff. But it does leave my face soft and refreashed. But I also have a lot of blackheads on my nose.





And I wanted to see, which one do YOU think is better ?Blackhead eraser or wave ?
hi i'm a beauty therapist and can tell you the wave is full of #*^@ it will not do what it claims to do sorry to tell you. I have found out of all the different products that I have worked with dermalogica is the best, what you are looking for is a product called overnight clearing gel (this is a special product that actually 鈥榚ats鈥?the muck that is the blackhead, it also clears skin of pimples, reduces inflammation and reduces oil) I use this product myself and can honestly say that it works. Just apply a small amount over the affected area at night to skin that has just been cleansed and toned but that hasn鈥檛 had moisturiser applied. Hope this helps you ;-)Blackhead eraser or wave ?
um i havent tried either but i used to break out a little (it wasnt that bad but still) and i used clear pore and i havent gotten a pimple in like 3 years! its amazing and its also great for black heads too! even though im 15 and would have probally gotten a billion pimples especially since i have pcos but this product helps you a lot!!!
I have the wave also it does not do what it said it would I would go for the blackhead eraser.Most people would pick the wave only because of the advertisements.
Wave!
wave
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan